Wednesday, May 26, 2010

like an old shoe



I confess: I'm a cafe enthusiast. But I don't judge by the best latte or muffin; I love cafes that are cozy and just feel like a worn old shoe. My current favorite in Manhattan is Think Coffee on Mercer Sreet because of its comfortable but eclectic vibe. (I usually snuggle up in an old armchair and read/people-watch.) I also just was introduced to a new cafe back home called Gryphon Cafe (my pics above!). It's gorgeous and rustic and homey... and perfect! Will be visiting lots in my remaining week and a half back home...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks so cozy, like you could spend hours in there and not even notice the time. Love it!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they had more places like this near my home. Orange County is just not meant for having cute cafes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cafes that are cozy and just feel like a worn old shoe.

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...