Saturday, May 1, 2010

holy thrifting!

Lots to tell you! So much on my mind -- movies, birthday updates (my 21st was this Wednesday!), etc. And eventually, I'll get to them, I promise... but right now, all I can think about is how much I'm tempted to go to the Lower East Side tomorrow to check out the new Hester Street Fair, exams-studying be darned!



Hester Street Fair was started by Suchin Pak, an MTV correspondent. (Remember her?) I love that her next step was entrepreneurial -- starting a flea market is pretty unbeatable. Business + Shopping, how ideal is that? (Hmm, maybe I should start a flea market?!) I certainly know that instead of studying for finals...



Wouldn't you? :)

(poster by ashley g)

3 comments:

  1. omg that sounds awesome!! i totally wish i could go to that!!! have fun!! i just got into thrifting after seeing all this vintage, antique stuff on people's blogs!! and i'd ALWAYS rather be thrifting than most other things hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...