Monday, November 30, 2009

Italia 09!

Hi my dears! Remember my trip to Italy two weeks ago? I had such a great time in each city, they were all so different. Milan was glamorous and a total shopping heaven; Florence, a lovely little city with incredible architectural wonders (the Duomo and Palazzo Medici to name a few) and amazing leather goods; Rome dazzled me with its metropolitan energy and rich history (the Colosseum and Roman ruins were breathtaking!); and Venice was magical. Here are a few of pictures of the whirlwind week!

Milan



Florence




Rome




Venice






More Italia pics over at my flickr! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Milan... I may steal them and pretend like I went there. I can't believe I studied in Italy and didn't see Milan. Oh well! Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, there's always next time, exactly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...