Saturday, August 1, 2009

little pleasures


This picture inspired me to wear sexy shoes to the movie theater today (where my sister and I saw Harry Potter 6). Really odd, I know, but I actually got compliments! Made me feel eccentric (since I wore ripped jeans and a t-shirt with them).

Later, we popped by Rita's for some water ice. (Shame they're only available in NJ and PA, I just love them. I always get a kid's sized cup with half lemon, half mango -- can't remember getting anything else my entire life. But today, they ran out of lemon, and it just didn't taste right without it. Not as tart. Too bad.)

Oh, and I also started my travel/photo blog: Helen in Prague. (I couldn't come up with a creative name and got impatient, so that's that. It's the content that counts anyway, right?) So excited to update eventually. xoxo

2 comments:

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...