Wednesday, July 1, 2009

POV: GIRLshorts

(photo via journelle)

Okay, girls. I think it's about time we seriously talk about undies. Let me just put it out there: I am not a fan of thongs. (Imagine accidentally showing off your butt floss! Gross.) I've given them plenty of chances, but I still think they're super uncomfortable. (TMI? Oh well.) Am I the only one who doesn't like them?

Thankfully, we ladies have a comfier alternative to banishing those underwear-lines (I hate the word "panty"): Boyshorts. Except why the heck are they called boyshorts? Guys have nothing to do with them, besides admiring our cute butts. (Am I right or am I right?) I feel uber-feminine in these formfitting, lifesaving, mini-shorts. Do you? Let's check out some pretty "girlshorts," shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...