Tuesday, June 2, 2009

sweet tooth

(photos via eat make read)

Oh dear, don't even get me started on my sugar cravings... so outrageous! At work, we have a huge communal candy jar that's like the size of my body, and I make a habit of sticking my arm in to dig for Reese's cups (my favorite)! Also, today I had a slice of red velvet cake as part of my lunch and I relished every bite! Since I exercise (with funny old men), I don't feel as guilty indulging... But I don't think it's a good idea for me to bake -- it would be like teaching an alcoholic how to brew beer!

2 comments:

  1. Well, when I start baking once I'm a world-class chef, you can have a taste my goodies anytime. ;) Haha. (I apologize, I'm in one of those moods.)

    That is a yummy looking picture though. I want the treat on the bottom right hand corner.

    - Tishna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is my favorite too, yum yum! Let's do some cooking together this summer?!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...