Sunday, April 19, 2009

like the french

I have been mixing a lot of my business, tailored pieces with the grungier half of my wardrobe lately -- trenches and blazers over loose cardigans and linen men's shirts down to my knees, sometimes topped with a scarf. And sky high espadrilles. I'm really digging the eccentricity in pairing very casual with very proper. It makes for such interesting, carefree looks. Yep, I may have been influenced somewhat by French style. Take these Isabel Marant ready-to-wear Spring looks. Cool pants!




(photos via WWD)

PS: I'm also obsessed with this dress that can be folded into a dozen looks. See the video!

3 comments:

  1. I swear American Apparel had a dress like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. somewhat similar, but definitely not the same! Watch the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i love isabel marant! french women somehow innately know how to dress well..

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...