Thursday, March 19, 2009

ring the alarm

...because I'm obsessed with Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry. It started out as a fascination with his famous flower rings -- they're very bright and loud, but in a coquettish way. And they're reminiscent of Samantha Jone's extravagant diamond flower ring from the Sex & the City movie. What's up with women and their flowers? Even I can't explain it. I adore them, and I'm terribly allergic to pollen!



And some eccentric pieces in turquoise:




Maybe one day, I'll join the ranks of Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn and own a piece of Kenneth Kay Lane myself? Ah, that would be a glorious day! PS: Can't afford the real thing? Here are four cheap alternatives: uno, dos, tres, y quatro!

(Photos via Bag, Borrow, and Steal, and Shop Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...