Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ooh, I <3 Ronson too!

I can't remember the last time I shopped at J.C. Penney (okay fine, like two years ago?), but now I really want to make a visit. Seriously! Charlotte Ronson's "I Heart Ronson" line for J.C. Penney is SO cute. I need its floral fixes and downtown rocker styles stat! Take a peek:





I love how Ronson's vision for this line is the same as her original line, but at a fraction of the cost. How lucky for the host of girls who never would have worn her clothes before! I was reading my April issue of Glamour and its coverage of the collaboration, and I saw the sweetest cotton floral dress with ruching right below the bust to complete the perfect prairie-girl look. And only for $30!!! (Yes, worthy of three exclamation points!) Pair that with a motorcycle jacket, black tights, and booties, and we're in business, my friend.

What do you think of the J.C. Penney/Charlotte Ronson collaboration? How about in comparison to the recent Steven Alan/Uniqlo and McQueen/Target collaborations?

(photos via nylon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...