Friday, February 20, 2009

have a wonderful friday!

(photo via smitten)

My dolls, how are your Fridays going? I have been all over the place this week, from catching up on hourly updates of the NYU student riots (which did not end well), to secretly visiting the Salvation Army across the street for some shopping downtime. I just purchased an outrageous 80's style Christmas sweater with ribbons and sequins. It was only three bucks -- I'll have to take a picture to show you later.

Also, the Oscars is looming, and I'm excited to see glamorous dresses! But I'm still recovering from last week's midterm angst -- it's strange to feel so lighthearted and have time for a social life again. What recommendations do you have for things to do over the weekend? (This couple got engaged on the Brooklyn Bridge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...