Friday, October 31, 2008

Watch me!

I feel like fate is telling me to get a watch, which is hilarious because I haven't owned one since my third grade pink felt Barbie watch (which looked more like a bracelet anyway).

This morning, after my friend Mark and I checked out the Kenneth Cole sample sale at 36th between 7th and 8th aves, we stopped by Tourneau - conveniently located next to the A,C,E, subway station on 34th - to admire some watches. Mark is obsessed with all Baume & Mercier executive's watches, but I think they look a little busy.

Later, for my work at the NYU Stern Undergraduate Dean's Office, I dropped by Tiffany's (on 57th and 5th) to pick up the Dean's gorgeous gold clock, which she had repaired. Of the four times I'd visited Tiffany's, I always checked out the rings - but this time (no pun intended) I admired the watches! They really are quite chic, as well as useful, of course. My favorite's this Atlas Quartz resonator:



Isn't it lovely and classic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...