Monday, June 23, 2008

Working

Weakness is not an option
Yet failure's no regret
My words churn more than egos
My mind breaks not a sweat
Resilience is my forte
Survival's not a crime
But while the money's pouring in -
I've lost a life, that's mine.

Recap:

Forget about what I said last month.

I've spent almost a month back in the city, and I have never been busier. It's hellish. When I'm not working at my internship from 9 to 5, I'm selling ads as Advertising Director for NYChic magazine. The pressure has never been so intense, but I'm surviving. I've always loved my independence (especially fiercely holding onto it when I'm home in Philly), but sometimes...I miss not having so much responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...